Saturday, April 19, 2008

Protest of one , Drunken rambling , good things to protest, God's great joke , polite questions .

PROTEST OF ONE :

Drunken Ramblings :



  • "The world is made of cheese and if you fall through the holes you'll end up in hell being bitten by bed bugs the size of quarters . "


  • "I once took a rocket ship ride into my mind and found nothing but children and horse anuses ."
Good things to protest in either a protest of one or a protest of many:



  • "The inability to sue people from beyond the grave" - dead peoples rights.


  • "Ants" : their collective biomass is greater than ours . Ants are taking our jobs .


  • "Nanotechnology" : peoples hands aren't small enough to create nanotechnology . So because of nanotechnology ants are trying to take our jobs away from us .


  • "Courderoy" : makes a wierd swishing sound . Are courderoy pants stealing our jobs ?


QUOTES OF THE DAY:



Why should I be thankfull for life when all you get is to be harrangued by religious people in safron robes asking for donations .

AND

People work them selves to death and get buried in pine boxes after they die or maybe in bed sheets that are sewn together .



AND
God's great cosmic joke is that we're just here to be made fun of and make fun of others .

Ha - fricken - ha !

Polite questions of the day :



  • "Is it okay If I give you a cookie full of laxatives ?"


  • "Would you mind if I shaved your eyebrows in your sleep ? "


  • "Is it okay If I boil your dog to death and wear him as a fur coat ? "

  • "May I kick your genitals ? "



  • "Would you mind terribly if I put a 'kiss my ass' sticker on your mother's grave stone ? "

No comments: